September 12, 2014

Senior Spotlight: Cassady Compretta

Cassady Compretta has kicked off her senior year at Bay High School and plans to make it the best year yet.  When she isn't performing as a Bay High Stepper, she is playing tennis for the Bay High Tennis team. During baseball season, you can find her volunteering as a Diamond Girl.  She is an active member of SADD (Students against drunk driving) and ROAR which is an organization composed of students with no failing grades. Off campus Cassady is a student at Arabesque School of Dance and enjoys getting involved in the community.

For the duration of her action packed senior year, Cassady is wearing Invisalign Teen to straighten her smile. “Invisalign has definitely made a big impact on my life” says Cassady. “I am much more confident in my smile and not so afraid to talk and meet new people without them looking at the space in between my teeth.  It has always been a huge self confidence issue of mine for a very long time, but especially now that I am older. Invisalign has taken all of that away!” 



When asked her favorite thing about Invisalign, she responds “My favorite thing about having Invisalign would have to be that well, they are invisible!  I have had many people ask me if I have ever had braces and I tell them I’m actually wearing them now.”  


Senior year brings senior portraits and photo opportunities so Invisalign is great because the aligners don’t show up on camera. “I've had some of my best friends not even notice that I have Invisalign until they were up close, it’s so awesome!” says Cassady.

With graduation right around the corner, Cassady plans to enroll at Pearl River Community College and try out for the String of Pearls dance team.  After community college Cassady would like to attend the University of Southern Mississippi, where she plans to major in Broadcast Journalism and minor in Theater.

Cassady’s outgoing personality and beautiful smile can light up any room.  It would be no shock to us if our younger patients viewed her as a role model.  “My advice to younger kids is to get involved in as much as you can because it will only benefit you in the end. Stay busy and make lots of new friends. Talk to everyone and be kind, because you just don't know what circumstances they may be facing” says Cassady.

Her plans and goals for the future are to attend college, receive a degree and learn more about herself as a person. “I am very passionate about acting, so hopefully you will see me on your T.V. one day!”


No comments:

Post a Comment